Thursday, September 15, 2011

Buncto - #27 Campbell Mushroom soup with Chicken and Veggies!

I had wanted to prepare baked rice for Hubs but he say it is too heaty so I got the inspiration from this 'Chicken à la King' recipe that I see! I didn't have any 'thick cream' at home so I substituted it with Campbell Mushroom Soup! And just drenched the dish over the rice ...

Today's menu : 'Chicken à la King' with diced potatoes, carrots and celery using Mushroom Campbell Soup.
Preparation done last night ...

And in the morning just throw everything in a pot, not bad huh, look so colour in the pot!
At the last minute I sprinkle some Cheese on top of the dish!
*Yawn*, woke up in the middle of the night because TOto was whining to be let out and his whine is relentless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...