Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Buncto - #25 Blackbean Sauce Chicken Chow Mein

Today menu's : Black bean sauce Chicken pieces with sliced carrot and celery!
I marinated the chicken and sliced the veggie the night before, so I can napped in an extra 20minutes! But still the chow mein has to be boiled before throwing it into the wok with the other ingredients. That ONE, 'Boiling' part is extra time and washing to do :(
Ingredient : Marinated chicken pieces with black bean sauce, sliced carrot, sliced celery and minced Garlic,
Seasoning while frying mein : Oyster sauce, sesame oil, salt and sugar 
I sprinkled some black sesame and shallots on top of the finished products, smells so yummmmieeee. I thought I would have some extras for myself but it fit the container nicely so again 'NON' for myself!

Maybe I 'Chow Mein' tonight again for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...