Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sushi Party again!

This week, we have had 2-3x of sushi party, hahaha and I am really getting the hang of doing them! It is not as difficult as I think and they are really easy, quick and minimum cleanup.

I will wash and soak 3/4 cup of Japanese rice overnight, and put it to cook the next day morning, but actually a 30 minutes soak will do. Then I goes on to peel and slice the avocado and cucumber and fry the Tamago (egg), and Imitation crabmeat. I just 'dry' fry the crab meat on my frying pan without any oil. Tuna is the easiest, just add Kewpie Mayo.

Half a avocado, 2 crabmeat, 1/2 cucumber, 2 eggs, and a can of tuna.
And WRAP!
But my wrapping skill is still 'Cannot Make It'!
I have 3 combos here; California Maki, Tuna with avocado and cucumber, and Tuna with tamago and cucumber.
It is so FILLING!
But SHIOK, SHIOK!
My Tamago frying skill is getting better, the layer can see wor, wahahaha! I didn't get those rectangular tamago frying pan, just the usual round frying pan.
I get about 3 egg roll from this Tamago recipe.
Tamago seasoning :
2eggs, 1/2tbsp sugar, 1/4tsp mirin, 1/8tsp salt and 1/4tsp soy sauce.
Hubbie says 'Very healthy'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...