Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Buncto - 五5!

Singapore, Happy 46th Birthday!
WOke up early to catch the NDP on TV, but the parade was a 'blah'!

Today's menu; Oven fry Breaded Pork Chop, Egg, Brocolli and Grapes.
I was initially trying to deep fry the pork chop with Panko but couldn't find them in Walmart or Target, so I decide to do it the 'Ang mo' way! And it work surprisingly well ... But of course I marinated the Pork with the usual the night before, and I pat dry the pork chop; layer a layer of flour before drenching the pork in egg and the breadcrumbs and just lay it out in the OVEN for 20 minutes in 425C.

It was delicious but a tad salty, I didn't know the breadcrumbs are salty!
Total Prep time, about 30 minutes including baking the Pork chop, so this is rather easy and minimum washing. While waiting for Pork Chop to cook, I prep the egg and the brocolli, and finish up the washing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...