Monday, August 29, 2011

Buncto - #18 Sphagettini with Shiitake Mushroom and Prawns

I woke up late and wasn't intending to cook for Hub's lunch but in my brain, I was sure I can finish everything by 9am within half and hour. So I force myself to wake up about 8.35pm, and realised yikes I only have 25 minutes more! And boiling the water took about almost 5 minutes!!

But I still managed to finish everything by 9am and washup done in 10minutes!

Today's menu : Shiitake Mushroom with Prawns Spaghettini, and green grapes.
Ingredient : Olive oil, minced garlic, chopped onion, sliced shiitake mushroom, chopped parsley, deshelled prawns, a scoop of sphagettini water and sphagettini. Sprinkle cheese and pepper on top.

Looks yummy to me, the dish fit the container just nice so I didn't have any extra to try!
Hope Hubbie loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...