Friday, August 26, 2011

Buncto - #17 Friday Sotong & Simple Okonomiyaki!

Recently it was just boring Buncto post and no more exciting new step by step dish! I am also trying to clear up my Fridge! Early morning is 'RUSH' hour; me trying to rush out his buncto within 1hour and hopefully this 1 hour  includes the washup and cooling of the dish!

And today dishes took longer because all are fresh dishes!

Today's menu : Chilli Squid, Simple Okonomiya and grapes.
Sliced onion, mom's chilli rempah and Squid.
Flour, baking powder, salt and sugar, egg, water, cabbage and carrot.
Finally is FRIDAY, I can let my brain goes to rest and stop thinking about what to prepare for TOMORROW! And usually weekend is DIM SUM day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...