Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Buncto - #10 Mussel Spaghettini

Today's Buncto smells DELICIOUS!
I love garlicky smell.
This is the 2nd buncto with spaghetti, I think I am slowly getting the hang of preparing spaghetti. I just hope that it doesn't get overly dry in the afternoon.

Today's menu : Mussel Spaghetti with parsley and mushroom, Tyson honey BBQ chicken and Chocolate Chiffon cake.
Ingredient :
Spaghettini, minced garlic, chopped parsley, diced mushroom and mussel.
Seasoning :
Chicken broth, Water from boiling spaghetti, salt and sugar.

I sprinkle some cheese on the spaghetti at the end of the cooking!
Minimum chopping and slicing. I diced the mussel as well hoping I can squeeze everything in the small container :p
Rice tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...