Monday, August 15, 2011

100% Cacao Ghirardelli Chocolate Chiffon Cake

I love Johor Bahru 'Lavender Bakery' Chocolate Chiffon most and hope I can find a recipe that can replicate the taste! But sadly this recipe is not 'wet' enough, still too dry for my liking.

The wet batter is TOO THICK, I wonder should I add more milk to make the batter less goeeey. I guess I need to search for another Chocolate Chiffon Cake!
I messed up the ingredient and added tooooooooo much OIL to my (Chocolate and milk) and I have to redo that part! WASTE my chocolate and milk :( . Dangz, my own fault, due to my handwriting. I see 30ML as 80ML of oil and in the end, I had to waste 80ML of oil!!!

Ingredient :
Yolk wet - 35gm Chocolate 75ml Milk, 30ml oil & 3 yolks.
Yolk dry - 55gm flour, 10gm cocoa powder & 1/8 baking powder.
White - 3 egg whites, 1/8 cream of tartar & 75gm sugar.

170C/350F 35minutes
Anyway I need to go on and just be lucky it was a small mistake that is easily salvage!
It was a rather pretty crack

Erm not to my liking ...
But Hubs managed to finish 1/2 of the 17cm cake in ONE NIGHT!!
Not forgetting the 2 small cupcakes!!

He must LIKE it very much ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...