Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Singapore 2011 - June Makan!

Verb: makan

1.to eat

Some of the food I ate during June 2011; one month stay!

Shrimp Dumpling mee
My new favourite, Nasi Lemak!
Teppanyaki @ Northpoint
Breakfast with mommy!
Both of us are just coffee addicts ...
How can I not eat DURIAN, the KING of Fruits!
Family dinner, Herbal Roast Duck; YUM!
Jln Kayu, Evon's Beehoon Goreng
Favourite Murthaba!
Char Kway Teow
Frog's leg porridge
Wanton mee from JB!
Seafood gathering in JB!
Simple breakfast while waiting for my Hospital appointment.
ALOT of homecooked of course!
Coffee here and there, everywhere!
More homecooked!
Dessert
4 gals, large fries and 20 pieces of nuggets; just nice!
A simple ; egg prata (Plaster)!
And a BBQ session organise just for me.
*Touched*
There were MORE but this is just a sample showcase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...