Friday, July 8, 2011

Juicy Couture Airbag Nylon Backpack

So cute but soooooo useless for me, and so random!
And so PINK!
Go back studying?
Carry On, on flight?
I fly about 4-6times a year!
Picnic?
Grocery?
Nope, still cannot think of a REAL use for it!
And it cost SGD260.50!


Juicy Couture's bright stripes and bold padding take this backpack to style school.
•Souble shoulder straps. Top loop
•Zip-around closure. Exterior front turnlock pocket and zip-around compartment; 2 side pockets. 2 interior slip pockets; 1 zip pocket
•Logo plaque
•Quilted nylon. Lined. Imported
•11"W x 17"H x 8"D. 3" strap drop
•Web ID: 545839

Maybe a Longchamp Le pliage Tote bag is more suitable for me!
So sad :(
The ORANGE makes everything seems brighter and cheerier!
I have more reasons to give Hubs to buy me a bags for NO REASON!
The irony, hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...