Friday, July 1, 2011

I ♥ my bffs and Transformer III

Going out with my bffs means alot of desserts ...
At least 5 different variety of Coffee orders ...
A movie; Transformers: Dark of the Moon ...
And a late snack Gossip session with another helping of sinful supper ...
And, lastly I have to attach a camwhoring photos of myself because I got this BROWN ifairy lens that make my eyeball look so fake, wahahaha!
I ♥ looking so bimbo but I am so fat this year, wahaha but my bffs still loves me!
I am a Cute fat bimbo!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you look fat leh... You look great wor! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Yen
    Now old liao all the fat is at my tummy and thigh!! Gosh I cannot look down my leg! But SG so hot I cannot wear anything longer too! Suan liao ALREADY auntie bo chup liao hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...