Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Shrimp Scampi for 2!

I love seafood; any type of seafood!
Prawns, fish, shellfish, lobster, Squid; anything that swim in the sea, I LIKEY! And when I go to a Italian restaurant, the only 2 types of Entree that I order will be Pasta alla Carbonara or Shrimp Scampi! I am getting too old for Carbonara so the next better order would be Shrimp Scampi. After having Shrimp Scampi twice in Italian Carinas, I decide to google for the recipe and do it myself! Save some $$$ when the craving comes, 1 lb of prawns is about USD4.99 so it will be so much worth it to have it at home!

Ingredient List: 2tbsp Olive oil, chopped half onion, 2tbsp of minced garlic, 5 stalk of sliced Shiitake Mushroom, 2tsp of Herbs de Provence, 12-15 prawns, 8 scallops, half cup of white wine and Al-dente spaghettini for 2.
I didn't add enough white wine and the dish was a tad dry, maybe I should add another half cup of my Home-prepared stock or more white wine! But then it still taste GREAT!

I didn't know it was so easy and Hubs finish one big plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...