Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Preparing to go home 2 : Packed Beef Stroganoff and Japanese Curry Bun!

Today I spent almost 45minutes preparing ...
And 3 hours of simmering the beef to goodness melt in your mouth tenderness ...

2nd part of the day I tried fried dough AGAIN!
Japanese Curry Bun (Kare-pan)
Recipe of Dough from : Sweet Donut (甜甜圈) II

Wrap fillings in dough.
Dip dough in egg wash, and dunk it in breadcrumbs gently!
Deep fry
OOOOOiiissshhhhiiiiii!
WE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Oh and someone solve the mystery of the oil frying thingy!
The oil is not deep enough thus the dough is very near the bottom. And bottom is too near the 'fire', that is the reason why no matter how I control the fire, my doughnut still got burnt!! The oil temperature will be more consistent and easier to control if the oil is deeper!!
And the negative side of ALL OF THESE.
I gain weight like nobody business, fat fat me!!

2 comments:

  1. I chanced upon your blog. Interesting! I'll be lurking around here =) Yumz.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...