Thursday, June 16, 2011

Practising - Donut Dough Deep fried Hotdog Bun!

It has been a long time since I tried bread dough because the weather got so WARM like 100F/39C, it is rather frustrating to stay in the kitchen for prolong hours! And usually when doing 'Bread dough' it is like1-2hour! I used the 'Old Recipe' from my previous post.

Anyway I still managed to FUMBLE my way till this stage ...
I reduced the individual dough from 50-60gram to 40gram per dough, 50-60gram is too hard for me to handle during deep-frying. The inside is always uncooked.
This time round the fried bread looks great!
It is really 'Golden' brown this time round ...
And Hubs came back and chomp down 2 right before dinner!
But I had to sacrifice the first few 'Donut' to get the oil temperature right.
The donuts still taste good, I chomp chomp 2 right away!
Right after Donut, I prepare dinner.
Soy sauce mushroom chicken!
Braising is easy just throw all the ingredient in ONE POT!
Stir fry, the leftover sliced fish with broccoli.
Simple dinner at home!
I stood in the kitchen from 2.30pm - 6.30pm for all the preparation!
This is my kitchen production for the day ...




甜甜圈
From: FoodHouse8
材料:

高筋麵粉412g、水247g、酵母10g
高筋麵粉103g、全蛋41g、細沙糖62g、鹽10g、奶粉15g、奶油62g、水26g

做法:先把麵粉築成粉牆再把水、酵母一起攪拌後倒入麵粉中,工作環境溫度約28-30度,揉成光亮的麵糰後放入調理盆用塑膠袋蓋­住讓他發酵,大約呈現一倍大小麵糰後取出,取出後先撕成塊狀與另一份配方高筋麵粉、奶粉、水、雞蛋、鹽、砂糖一起攪拌成糰後,再­加入奶油揉成光亮且很有筋度感即可,開始把麵糰切成條狀再分成每60g一糰,再來把所有麵糰滾圓後蓋上塑膠袋再靜置10分鐘,靜­置後從麵糰中心挖洞呈現甜甜圈形狀後,準備一鍋熱油,溫度控制很重要可用小片麵糰測試,讓麵糰丟入後沉底再浮起有較大泡泡且不會­有冒煙這樣溫度即可,開始放入甜甜圈,炸的時候要持續翻面且注意不可冒煙,炸到兩面金黃色即可撈起,可裹上砂糖或其他如巧克力等­,這樣就完成甜甜圈

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...