Tuesday, June 28, 2011

LocknLock : Character Stainless Steel Water Bottle and MORE DISCOUNT!

Guess who was with me throughout the 29 hour transition and flight! The faithful 'Boooo Sheep' Character Stainless Steel Water Bottle (1.25-Cup, 10-Fluid Ounces)! This is NOT for kids only, I use it too! Hahahaha, I bring it everywhere with me. In USA, Water cooler are everywhere to quench thirst, so a smaller water bottle are so much convenient and lighter for my poor aching shoulder!! And I will just refilled whenever needed!

On flight, I usually ask the stewardess to refill my apple juice in my bottle.
Plastics are not recyleable; Save the world! Plus using a bottle prevent spillage so much better than a flimsy plastic cup, I can keep my bottle anywhere and have a piece of mind they doesn't spill.
I used to have a similar size plastic bottle and it starts to smell bad even with the constantly washing. The odor even contaminate the water that I bottled. Plus plastic bottles usually cannot be use with hot water! Anyway, not long after using the Plastic Bottle, it has this layer of bacteria built up formed at the bottom, and that is so disgusting I have to throw it away. 

I decided to get a Stainless steel bottle no doubt they are more expensive but they do last longer and are much more healthier to use than PLASTIC! You drinks will stay cooler, longer in your stainless steel bottle and stainless steel doesn't retain odors like Plastic bottles. And on cold cold winter, it act as a warmer for your cold cold fingers because stainless steel can handle hot liquid well but beware it might burnt you! AND Stainless steel bottles are recyable thus environmental friendly.

Locknlock.com has the Character Stainless Water Bottles in more than 4 designs; vibrant colour!
I love it that the Screw top lid is attached to the body with a lanyard to keep the klutzy me from misplacing the lid. GOOD for people like me who has a scattered brain. Of course so much better for your "careless'"children, this reduces the likelihood of your child misplacing the lid and then having to replace the whole bottle!

The opening of the bottle is wide enough to for easy access washing of the bottle! And the Upper portion of lid has a silicone lining to ensure the tightest seal around the bottle opening, preventing leaks and spillage.
All right and NOW the BIG BIG BIG news, I have wrote that locknlockplace.com are having a Independence day special on their website and what is best? We are informed that there is a SPECIAL 40% discount featured in Slickdeals.net's forum.

After the 40% discount slickdeals each bottle is merely US$7.70-US$8.70 before shipping.

Code: QLTY4LESS
Starts: Jun 27, 2011
Expires: Jul 5, 2011
Oh, I am so going to get more of their Cookplus Ceramic Series, Cookplus Ceramic in Wok Red (11.0-Inch). Select Cookware are having discount up to 70% discount and that is before the 40% discount coupon!!

After 40% discount US$17.64 before shipping and tax!

Or should I just get the WHOLE SET, Lock&Lock Cookplus Ceramic 10-Pieces Set 04; they look so pretty!! And it will be US$126.00 after 40% discount excluding tax and shipping.
This is a yummmilicious slickdeals!
Ok I am still surfing for all the goodies that I am going to get, my Hubs is so going to kill me. SO I have to submit a PROPOSAL of food I can thus prepare with my new cookware! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Just Checking out your Blog
    Pretty Nice,
    Christian,
    site administrator for
    Californiasurfingreports.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...