Thursday, June 30, 2011

2 trips to Phoon Huat in a week!

I am in Baker's paradise!
I have been to 2 Phoon Huat just this week!
And the Clementi's branch is so much bigger than the one in Marsiling!!
Clementi's branch open at 10am!
Bought this from Marsiling's Branch.
Chwee Kuey Alumium mold, and a Donut cutter!
Got more stuffs from Clementi's branch.
Aluminium Foil for 'Lor Mai Kai'; Steamed Chicken Glutinous rice.
And Aluminium Tin for cupcakes or chicken pie! And a small bottle of Green tea powder for the chiffon cakes, bread or cheesecake! Erm, Hubs likes green tea thingy ...
See all these pretty cookie cutter @ about S$5.00 each!
And I also gotten 2, 17cm Chiffon Aluminium Tin.
I can practise Chiffon cake when I goes back, Hubs love Chiffon!
More Bakery Supplies stuffs to come ...
I am considering Pullman Tin for bread and definitely getting Plastic Mooncake mould and Ang Ku Kueh mould!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...