Saturday, May 28, 2011

Lock&Lock Showroom + Gifts!

I was invited by Lock&lock General Manager, Jason Kang, for a visit to their Lock&lock showroom. I was so excited I forget to ask them the reason of their invitation! Hahaha, I am just being a busybody, curious of what a lock&lock show room would look like and maybe goes down to take a look at some of the actual products that I am interested to buy ...

Hayden Kim liaised with me for the trip down, and he allowed me to bring TOto down as well.
I am ecstatic, I hate to leave TOto alone at home! It was a 20 minutes drive down from my place to their office. The  Lock&lock's office impression in my brain would be a bunch of 'Obasans' (Japanese word for old ladies) or in Koreans it should be 'Ajusmas', working in the office, chit chatting, snacking and testing out all the different Lock&Lock products in their aprons.

Hmmmmm, that would be an interesting experience ...
BUT TO MY SURPRISE! I seems to remember all men coming out to welcome us!
It looks more like a Internet engineering firm! Where are all the Ajumas and Obasans???

The picture below; Hayden Kim, me and the web-design guy (so sorry forget your name)!
I met up with Lock&lock General Manager, Jason Kang, as well, but he is too handsome to want to be in my camera, shuxs!
But everyone was very welcoming and friendly and has given alot of informations to us regarding lock&lock and one of the most interesting info that I find out is, one of Lock&lock design Lock&Lock BOROSEAL II, Borosilicate Glass has won a 2011 Red dot award from Germany.
So you can be rest assured of their QUALITY!

From Wiki :
"The red dot design award is a large and coveted international product design prize awarded by the Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen in Essen, Germany. The aim of the prize is to honor outstanding design quality and trendsetters."

"With more than 11,000 submissions from 61 countries, the international “red dot design award” is the largest and most renowned design competition in the world."
Even if you do not believe my words you have to believe Reddot design right?
I am impressed!
Most of their products are design in USA and manufactured in Vietnam and China.
I love their showroom, wish they could open up a retail soon, but I heard that, that is in the plan.
I actually owned quite alot of stuffs from Lock&lock from most of the different lines.
I can actually compare all the different sizes of the Borosilicate pans that are available by Lock&lock!
And Lock&lock is very generous, they actually present me with boxes of gifts and of course, I am still one of the earliest to collect June 3rd batch of Lock&lock giftbox too!

A preview of what I be showing next, when the day is brighter!!
TOto is very happy that he can go out with us to visit the showroom!
Thank god TOto was very cooperative and behaved very well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...