Thursday, May 12, 2011

Lock&Lock : My Secret Kitchen Treasures, and my Kitchen Pantry Cabinet

Let me introduce you to one of my favourite container of Lock&lock.;

Initially I made the purchase of this 50 cup Lock & Lock Rectangular Container with Handle and Tray to keep TOto's kibbles fresh but I found another more IMPORTANT use! I need to keep the 'Instant' Spice I brought all the way from Singapore, 'SAFE'!


The handle is very sturdy and fold in 2 parts. The handle makes it easy for me to transport my 'secret weapon' from the Pantry cabinet to my Kitchen area! It is flat on the container when not in use, making it stackable with other containers saving alot of spaces.
Read on for more.

Inside the container is where I keep all my Kitchen's treasures and Kitchen weapons for a lazy housewife like me!

These are some Local Singapore 'Instant Spice packs' that I will repeatedly buy over from Singapore; 'Haochi' All in One seasong, Herbal Chicken Instant pack and Bak Kut Teh Seasoning.

Some of the 'Die die Must have'; Asian Gourment Laksa and Hainanese Chicken rice Instant packs, Maggie Instant Porridge and the most important Curry Powder! These are Treasures that I cannot live without in the kitchen especially on days we are so lazy these are life saviours! And the days when we miss home so much we got to have some local food fast and easy! 

And since I have shown so much, I might as well 'expose' my 'Lock&lock Secret Pantry Compartment'!

Tadah!!

These are only some parts of my Lock&lock collection.
I shall show you more the next time!

Oh Lock&lock is having a 40% Discount Site Wide promotion right now from 12 May 2011 - 16 May 2011. It is a good time to top some Lock&lock containers which is a necessity in the kitchen!

Go Go, Take a look at their wide variety of Kitchen wares!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...