Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lock&Lock : Dinner with Cookplus Ceramic Pt. 2 - Stir Fry Broccoli

Let's put the 10.2" Cookplus Ceramic Frying Pan to the test via the 'Stir fry' method!
I'll be doing a simple Stir Fry Broccoli with Oyster Sauce; broccoli is one of my favourite veggie!

Boil water using the 10.2" Cookplus Ceramic Frying Pan.
The water is boiling rather quick and evenly!
Blanch the cut and prepared Broccoli florets in the hot boiling water for a minute or 2 depending on the crunch that you like! I preferred a crunchier version, so just a fast blanch!
Drain out the water and set aside.

Next add 1 tbsp of oil and 1 tbsp of minced garlic. The Cookplus Ceramic Frying Pan heats up fairly fast, so I have to note to lower the heat the next time! Once the garlic aroma is out, add seasonings and the broccoli florets.
Everything is so fast it becomes a blur, hahaha.
But stir fry to make sure the broccoli are well coated with the sauce and scoop out.
This is by far my most favorite and preferred veggies!
 A point to note, I didn't experience any warping using the Cookplus Ceramic Frying Pan with my Halogen Cooktop!!

*Heavy duty*
Thumbs up!

Cookplus Ceramic Frying Pan is so easy to clean up, I can do every step in one pan, quick and easy! The non stick nature of the ceramic coating makes washing a breeze, just rinsed with water everything is easily wash up, and I am up to my next dish.


Read on for Ingredient list.



Main Ingredients
1 stalk - Chop the Broccoli into florets and wash.
1 tbsp - Chopped Garlic

Seasoning (Adjust according to taste.)
2 tbsp - Chicken stock/water
A Dash -  Salt
1 tsp - Sugar
2 Tbsp - Oyster sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...