Friday, May 20, 2011

Lock&Lock : Dinner with Cookplus Ceramic Pt. 1 - ABC Soup

ABC Soup is my Homesick comfort soup and the easiest to prepare, like 20minutes if you have ready-prepared stock. But if cooked with raw pork bones or Anchovies, it will take longer like 45-60minutes. However, nowadays I usually have ready-homemade Chicken stock in the fridge!

2 cups of water and 2 cups of Chicken Stock to boil.
Halves the ingredients in huge chunks.
When water in the pot boil, dunk in all the ingredient.
When water boil again, switch knob to low and simmer for 20-30minutes.
TOto is a sweetheart, he accompanied me in the kitchen while I cook!
Love the see through lid.
I can see what is going on inside the lid!
All the nutritious Vitamin ABC is within the soup!
A note to remember ALWAY add the seasoning only at the last step of the process!
I Missed home so much!
Read on for Ingredient.
ABC Soup Main Ingredient
2 cup - Chicken Stock
2 cup - Water
1 - Corn & Potatoes
1/2 - Carrot

Seasoning (Adjust as accordingly)
1/2 Tbsp - Vietnamese Fish sauce
1/2 Tsp - Salt
2-3 Tsp - Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...