Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mammeee DAY!

Having TOto labelled me a mommy too, so I get a Mother day's gift hahaha!
And, after 2 years of nagging for a new laptop, I finally going to get my wish come true! After a few days of selection, I settled for a Asus Limited Edition, there is a Asus promotion recently for May and certain models have $100 - $150 off! The limited edition Bamboo Asus U33Jc is eligible for a rebate of $150 off!
Technical mambo jumbo : Screen size of 13.3" 16:9 HD (1366x768) LED backlight, 10.5 hours of battery life, 500gb hard drive, USB 3.0, NVIDIA® GeForce® G 310M, with 1GB DDR3 & Intel GMA HD (Support NVIDIA Optimus Technology) VRAM, 2.0 Mega Pixel web camera, 1.8 kg, (with 8 cell battery), extra 2-year limited global hardware warranty.
The most important factor for me  is the weight of the laptop because of the frequent flying ALONE. And this 1.8kg is very very light as compare to my previous model which is about 4kg!
Price after Mail in Rebate: $614.95

Cannot wait for the laptop to arrive for a HD view of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...