Friday, April 15, 2011

Sephora Order 2011; Liner and a Palette.

My order from Sephora.com came, a bareMinerals Big & Bright Eyeliner in Charcoal and a Eye shadow Palette from Smashbox; Iconic Eyes Eye Palette.

My eyes are so sensitive recently I was thinking of getting a 'All Natural' eye liner. bareMinerals Big & Bright Eyeliner are without
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Synthetic Dye
- Petro-Chemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan
Hopefully these 'withouts' help with my itchy sensitive eyes!
I got the liner in 'Charcoal' and kinda of regretting it because it is not 'Dark' enough but then again, it looks kinda of more natural for a 'DAY' look! Not as intense ...
I used the liner as a based for the 'Blue' shadow ...
There are 'Free Shipping' coupon floating around, search for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...