Friday, April 8, 2011

REI Micro Duffel @ USD7.93

I remember there was one fine VERY early in the morning, Hubs has a soccer session and I was still in lalaland! He softly shake me and wake me up, and ask me a very weird question:
"你有没有一个比较 'MAN' 的 bag?".
Translated, 'Do you have a bag that is more 'Manly'?
I was like WTH?

"ERM, ya go find yourself a plastic bag!"

Today I find a cheap cheap 'MANLY' bag that I can bring ANYWHERE, to EVERYWHERE!
Looks 'Manly' enough?
When folded it is only 5 x 3 x 1.5 inch!
I should be able to pop this in any of my bag!
So anytime, when Hubs asked; I will have a 'Manly' bag for Hubs to use readily!
And the best best best best of all, the price is just USD7.93 before tax!
Specification from Rei.com
•The superlight REI Micro duffel provides extra storage space for traveling, and packs down small when not in use.
•Made from lightweight nylon with a clear polyurethane coating, the duffel is highly compressible and stows away in its own integrated stuff sack
•When duffel is stowed, stuff sack measures a mere 5 x 3 x 1.5 in. in dimension
•Shoulder strap adjusts for comfortable carrying
•Gear capacity (L) 17.2 liters
•Dimensions 16 x 8 x 8 (stowed 5 x 3 x 1.5) inches

4 comments:

  1. 'plastic bag' huh!!! :D wahahahahaa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya la, we were in SG mah! And he was at my house, then early in the morning 6am+ ask me this kinda of question!! But he really carry a plastic bag there in the end *faint*!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shirley
    No good, flimsy and very thin and smaller then expected. We now place it in the car just incase they are wet cloth or wet clothes we want to keep. As think as plastic bag!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...