Monday, April 4, 2011

Chicken stock so 馄饨水饺面 ...

I am trying to CLEAR out my fridge, gosh I have so much junk in the fridge!
I decide to prepare my chicken stock for the week!
I am really getting good at this, but then again it is really not that difficult and I am getting use to the preparation!
And since I have Chicken stock, why not wrapped 'Wanton aka 馄饨'? From where I come from they are named 云吞 or 水饺! Hubs says it taste more like Sg 水饺, haha okok!

Chopped up all ingredient.
Minced meat + Shrimp + Canned Chestnut + Shitake Mushroom!
Mixed all and marinate
Soy sauce + Fish sauce + Oyster Sauce + Shaoxing wine + Sesame oil + Salt & Sugar
Wrapped and steam ...
Cook again in Chicken stock, and wala ~~~
Really YUMMY, surpass MOM's version!
Wahahahhahahaha, mad happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...