Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Comfort Food "Soy sauce chicken"!

This is one of my absolute comfort food!
Easy, one step, one pot in one meal!
Sweet and salty!
I don't think anyone will reject this especially with the savory sauce over rice!
Read on for more ...

Chopped up the ingredient : Mushroom, ginger and chicken.
Since I had some Pork Belly, I threw it in too!
I added my Chicken stock, Soy sauce, fish sauce, dark soy sauce and some rock sugar.
Cook for about 20 minutes, and dinner is ready!
I add boil eggs at the end too ...
There are so much stuffs that can be added, simple and fast dinner!
Or should I say 'Lazy but yummmy dinner'!

2 comments:

  1. me too!!! one of my favourite dish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya lo, this one easy and fast. Whenever I ran out of ideas or too lazy this is the one I go to! Hubs eat the chicken, I add lots of mushroom!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...