Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Steamed Brown Sugar Kueh (黑糖发糕)

Weather is changing so much, Hubs is having his annual sore-throat. So I wanted to find some 'steam' Kueh recipes instead of all the Heaty Baking and Frying! So I find this easy 笑口黑糖发糕 recipe, and the Kueh split and 'smile' happily but it tasted 'Yucky' for me. Maybe I added too much 'Coconut'? I am not too sure, I hated the coconutty taste, so I am not very sure I want to treat it again!

Maybe I be looking for another recipe without the Coconut milk!?

I half the recipe and got TWO steamed kueh! It was so easy I just do it in the morning for Hubs but too bad we don't really like it. Maybe it is the Brown Sugar?
黑糖发糕

材料:
自发面粉-6汤匙
黑糖/红糖-2汤匙
白糖-2汤匙
浓椰浆-3汤匙
清水-100ml
小纸杯适量

* 以同一款汤匙为准。而且每一匙的材料都要自然高满。

做法:
- 锅里放水,先烧滚备用。
- 以100ml的热水弄溶黑糖和白糖,过滤备用。
- 把自发面粉,浓椰浆和糖浆搅拌混合均匀成浓浓面糊。
- 然后倒入小纸杯中至满。
- 再把注入面糊的小纸杯排入锅里,蒸10分钟或至熟即可。

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...