Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dim Sum at Plano, JS Chen.

It feels like Spring in Texas! And I need to lose some weight because skimpy clothes are coming out; I cannot wear in thick thick outerwear anymore!

JS Chen 新瑞華餐廳
3948 Legacy Dr. Plano, TX
I want to eat Dim sum before starting my 'Diet Programme' and we decide to try out the GS Chen Dim Sum Place that is nearer to us. Hubs has a very bad experience here and has refused to bring me in!
We dare not order too much and we try the very basics!
The food is abit overpriced, but tasted OK.
And how can we not order the Fried Prawn Dumplings?
Me and Hubs love these Fried Dumplings most ...
And the next best thing we liked; the price is not overly crowded!
Will we go again, most probably, yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...