Friday, January 21, 2011

A Simple Home Cooked Dinner

With some pineapple leftovers, Hubs say 'Pineapple Fried Rice'. Erm ok, I can try ...
Cut and prepare all the Ingredients in bowls to make for easy, clear access; if not I always forget this or that or too slow and food get burnt. Kekekeke ...
Not very pineapple-ish but still not too bad.
Used mom's chilli paste for this Stir-fry mussel, I just want to eat the CHILLI!
Prepared for 45minutes but I only have 10minutes to eat and got to rush out and fetch my TOto from his Daycamp! Cannot take my time slowly to enjoy dinner ...

2 comments:

  1. The mussels look yummy and spicy! Amd I am going to try out your Anchovies soup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha the chilli mussel, that I used mom's precious chilli paste that I bring every year I go back SG. Alot of work to cook that paste!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...