Friday, January 28, 2011

Pink Macarons for Vday?

After the F21 online shopping, I pop into the kitchen to finish what I wanted to do.

It take me about 2 and half hour in total, but macarons is one of the easiest baking to do! The most difficult and time consuming part is maybe the sieving of the almond flour and drawing the circles on the parchment paper, the rest are a swift!
And it took me 2.5hours because I have a small oven, and I had to bake it in 4 batches!
And I don't know how to 'Install' the piping bag, so it took me a while to figure it out, hahahaha! Look, even the 'mistake' drip have FEET! The 2nd minute in the oven, and the feet develop. Unbeliveable!
Pink is for Valentine's Day?
I be preparing a White Chocolate ganache soon for the filling!
Using the same ingredient from my previous bake, I yield about 34 pieces and each is about 3.5cm.
But I ate 2 in the process, hahahaha! Now I understand why some people are such Macaron Addicts; they are so easy to bake if you get it. But I wouldn't do so much because I won't know what to do with the leftover egg yolks!
Basic Macaron Recipe (as according to the ratio) :
Ingredients
55g Egg whites
60g Almond meal
90g Icing sugar
35g caster sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...