Monday, January 3, 2011

My version of Bolognese Spaghetti

Finally hubs request for Bolognese, this is one of the easiest and one of my top favourite meal! First step, alot of rough chopping to do; easy. This time round, I added; Garlic, onions, carrots, mushrooms, cilantro; mozarella balls and Ground Beef with Hunt's Diced Tomatoes. Nowadays, we don't get instant Spagetti sauce after I had experiment with Home prepared version. With the HOME's version we get to taste the REAL MUSHROOM and MEAT!
Stir fry Garlic with Olive oil and slowly dump the rest of the ingredients and I added Balsamic Vinegar too!
Add some water to prevent burning, and added sugar.
I like it sweet ...
Cook till the water is dry up and  OIL of the meat is JUICED out .
I cooked the stew a day in advance and have to tolerate the lingering smell for the whole night. TERRIBLE!! Woke up feeling so hungry!

For Hubs lunch, Linguine with Bolognese sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese!
Sweet, the way I like it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...