Friday, January 7, 2011

Gap 35% Off Sales Item

Went into the site without having intention to get anything because I am not a big fan of GAP. But but but, I actually see this bag which is soooooooooooooooo ME! Women is always in search of the 'Best' useful bag, and oddly for me; the bag that I used MOST are not the bags that I LIKE most! And the funny thing is usually the bag I used most are not those 'Branded' bags but rather FUNCTIONALITY win "Designs and Brand" hands down! So I gave up the Kate Spade and chose this ...

Nylon crossbody duffle bag
And after Sales it is USD49.99, and a further 35% discount push the price down to USD32.50!
Hahaha, how not to buy leh!?

Although I really like Kate Spade Foil Again Alana but I really don't want to pay USD66.00 for a 'Recycling look-alike' bag! And the 'Aunty' in me is preventing me from getting a bag without ZIPPER hahaha!

Hahaha, how do I tell hubs about this purchase neh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...