Saturday, December 4, 2010

Birthday Pressie : Panasonic Lumix LX5

This year, my year-end major gift of the year, a new camera! Initially, I was leaning towards Sony WX5 because of its intelligence and 3D imagery but there is one problem with Sony camera that I don't really like; when using flash the pictures tends to be orangey. So I am looking very hard at other brand of camera, and it boil down to Canon S95 VS Panasonic Lumix LX5.
I don't really like the design of Canon S95 and I have been 'admiring' Panasonic since its LX3 days. One of my friend is using it and I marvel at the picture that Pana LX3 can take, so I vow to myself I must get the next available upgrade from Panasonic LX3 ...

But 2 years after LX3 is launch, and now the 'New Kid on the Block' are the 'Mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras' AKA 'Mini DSLR'. And I am torn between SONY NEX5 , Panasonic GF2 and Panasonic Lumix LX5. LX5 is very similar in size and pricing, thus the dilemma. But of course with the lens, Panasonic Lumix 5 would have course still be smaller.

There you go, it will be Panasonic LX 5, my first time owning a Panasonic Camera. Hope we can cooperate well for the next 2 years, as good as Sony WX5! More accessories to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...