Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dinner at Olive Garden

I have been wanting to come here ever since, Kendra Baskett (Hugh Hefner's ex girlfriend) proclaiming Olive Garden's cuisine as "My Soul Food". Soul food, must be GOOD right!! Hahaha ...
There menus items is not overwhelming ...
But more than enough for us!


The environment were cosy and warm, and very homely ...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bread! I must find the recipe and DO IT!
I had 2.5 stick and with the SOUP, I am so FULL already!!

This is the select 2 Apetiser; we had the Deep fried Calamari and Clam with Mushroom.

Hubby's order Tour of Italy; Homemade lasagna, lightly breaded chicken parmigiana and creamy fettuccine alfredo.
My Chicken & Shrimp Carbonara ; Chicken and shrimp with bucatini pasta in a parmesan cream sauce with pancetta bacon and roasted red peppers, baked and topped with seasoned breadcrumbs. 
I totally dig Cheese and cream but this is TOO MUCH for US! Almost 3/4 of our main entree is packed for To-go (American's way of saying Tabao)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...