Sunday, August 29, 2010

And for this week ...

I am waiting for ...
Crabtree and Evelyn was having a USD10 discount coupon, so I cannot control myself and gotten this lotion which is on clearance USD10.00! BUT I still PAID USD7+ for the shipping, sounds stupid but it is still Cheaper than usual. I have a 'PROBLEM' huh?

And that SPT Shabu Shubu pot; it has been a few years we talk about having steamboat here, especially during CNY! The usual steamboat pot is EXPENSIVE here, and finally we invest in a 'small' one! That cost us USD48++ too! It better be worth it ...

2 comments:

  1. I like that brown heels!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya the brown heel look COMFY for long distance walking .... the white, hmmmmm for SHOW only hahaha ~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...